Lenovo M1 is a pocket-sized smart video projector that offers High Quality Video, 200 ANSI Lumens, and WiFi functionality for home entertainment.
This portable DLP projector provides high-quality video up to 110 inches in size, allowing you to have the greatest watching experience possible.
Lenovo Matrix 1 has features such as a Gravity Sensor and an Auto Keystone, which are exclusive to Lenovo M1 video projector.
The auto keystone correction function will offer you with an excellent flat image as soon as you set your projector down, and it will do it in less than one second.
You’ll be amazed by the stunning brightness and image clarity of this tiny projector once you’ve adjusted the focus to the crispness you like.
Depending on the Brightness Mode you choose for viewing, the 7000mAh rechargeable battery enables it to operate continuously for up to 3 hours.
Using wireless connectivity, you can share your excitement with your friends while watching on the big screen.
It is quite easy to avoid eye fatigue while using diffuse reflection imaging. On weekends, you may relax on the couch and watch films or television programs.
This tiny projector is equipped with a strong omnidirectional speaker that distributes sound around the room.
Features available in Lenovo M1 Smart Mini Projector
- It is a video projector that may be carried about for entertainment purposes.
- Lenovo M1 Smart Mini Projector is a palm-sized device with dimensions of 4.76×2.4×1.5 inches and a weight of 0.79 pounds.
- You may create, view a variety of movies and television programs, and do presentations from any location.
- It provides a clean image that is sharp and allows you to see every detail with your eyes.
- Lenovo M1 Smart Mini Projector is equipped with a DLP lamp that produces 200 ANSI Lumens of brightness.
- It has the ability to display any media material up to 110 inches in size, thereby transforming your house into a true movie theater.
- Lenovo Matrix 1 provides flawless touch control, and you will no longer need RC.
- You may also utilize applications on its touch panel, which is smooth and intelligent.
- Lenovo’s M1 Smart Mini Projector has a number of different connection options. Share all of your media files from all of your devices via a cable (such as HDMI or USB) or wirelessly (such as Airplay or Miracast) depending on your preference.
- Copyrighted material from Netflix, Hulu, and other comparable services is not permitted to be mirrored or screen-cast.
- You may see copyrighted material from these sources directly via your Lenovo portable projector if you download and utilize the appropriate applications.
Question Mostly Asked on Lenovo M1 Smart Mini Projector
Q. Is there a remote control included with the Lenovo M1 Smart Mini Projector?
A. Yes, it is correct.
Q. Is it possible to operate this on 220v?
A. Yes, The adapter is capable of accepting voltages ranging from 100 to 240V.
Q. Is it necessary for it to be attached to the ceiling?
A. Because the Lenovo M1 includes a built-in battery, it is not need to be fixed to the ceiling. This item might also be placed on a table or desk.
Q. Does it have the capability of being used in a power point?
A. Yes, If your computer is capable of generating it, the Lenovo projector is capable of displaying it.
Q. Can this be played while the battery is charging?
A. Of course, that is correct. When played during charging, it is completely safe and never runs out of charge.
Q. Is it possible to use the Lenovo M1 Smart Mini Projector in the outdoors?
A. Of course, that is correct. It comes with a built-in battery that may be used outside for 1.5-3 hours on a single charge after being charged.